Saturday, April 21, 2007

Five thousand


Who would have thought it.

It's so nice to see some many people dropping in to say hello.

So whether you are a first timer, or a regular visitor - I thank you for taking time to drop by.


Oh - and Sands - lets see if you can summon enough courage to add a comment before the counter hits 10,000. Yeah - I know - I won't hold my breath :)


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I have wasted the whole of my Saturday working in the bowels of Auckland International Airport fixing what must be the most horrendous fault in my technical life.


Unfortunately there is always tomorrow.... I pity the fool who made this mess for me to clean up - there will be retribution - oh yes there will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working in the Kiwi Airport are ya? :P If I ever drop by I'll leave a nice mess for you to clean up:P

Anonymous said...

"The Kiwi airport"??? There's more than one you know! [Aucklanditis]

On a tangent: Isn't it time that Mr T ran for public office? Just imagine...

"...and in other news today: Governer Schwarzenegger and senator T sat down for bipartisan talks..."

Who needs drugs!/?

Me said...

You have a very decent blog :)