Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mac and Me

Hi Guys

I've been thinking about upgrading my PC lately. It's been about three years since my last upgrade, and I'm wondering if my next PC shouldn't be a Mac....
It's just that I'm not a real gamer now; basically blowing the heads of the undead doesn't do it for me anymore. I find I'm spending much more of my time online, reading and talking to others.
Now I hear that Macs can now run XP within MAC OS X, which is a neat trick - so if I ever felt the need to play Quake or any other FPS, I could do it without any hassles.

So - what I need to know.... are Mac's as good as they say? No virus scanners or spyware hunters robbing me of PC horsepower... it sounds to good to be true...

No OS crashes???? C'Mon - I'm not as green as I am cabbage looking..... :)

Email me if you're too shy to post.

Cheers

Mark.


1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

Hey there :) Check out this blog http://www.dwblog.net/ I know that Ms Baker bought an Apple and loved it plus both the authors here use Apple and write well on it. They're in Kuwait, I hadn't called by in a while but went searching and will relink to them.

Good luck.