Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Adult Alternative Me

Question: Am I truly old if all I listen to is adult alternative music?
Or just weird?

OK. So I admit to listening to a lot of dross in the past (and maybe tomorrow). My CD collection definitely has some skeletons, but Radiohead isn't one of them. I do however, have a disproportionate number of Pat Benatar albums....

I love this song - I'm not sure why, because I've very possibly never been in this situation..



She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My Fake Plastic Love.
But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run


Well unless you substitute love for life that is... hmmm
Full lyrics here. I hope you like the song - for, at exactly this moment, I am one with it. Tomorrow however, may be completely another story. At that, my friends, is the story of my life.

1 comment:

Mark J said...

IG - take a look at this clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6uaTYjCWvY

I think you'll like it more than Michael Bolton even!