Friday, April 27, 2007

Counting Crowes

I'm showing my age here, but this remains a favourite song of times past, and an average temperature check of the day thus far. Mostly the song fits tis all - my walls aren't crumbling yet :)




Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog
Where no one notices the contrast of white on white
And in between the moon and you the angels get a better view
Of the crumbling difference between wrong and right
I walk in the air between the rain through myself and back again
Where? I don't know....


....She walks along the edge of where the ocean meets the land
Just like shes walking on a wire in the circus...

...She knows shes more than just a little misunderstood
She has trouble acting normal when shes nervous...


...She says its only in my head
She says shhh I know its only in my head
But the girl on car in the parking lot says
man you should try to take a shot
Cant you see my walls are crumbling?...

1 comment:

Brew King said...

She looks up at the building, say's she's thinkin a jump'n, says she's tired of life, she must be tired a somethin...

I sometimes have trouble acting normal when I'm nervous too.

Funny thing about music... More than the sum of it's parts.

Shame about the crows. This outstanding album then... well, dross.

If you really want to cry yourself to sleep get some P.F. Internationalist. It's the boss down under - literally and figuratively.