Sunday, January 08, 2006

When does "Tyler Knows Best" - Know Best?

"Tyler Knows Best" mentioned the other day that we should be a little more understanding of the "boy racer" subculture in NZ.

I am paraphrasing when I write these statements but Tyler basically believes that we are in the process of making all fun things illegal in NZ.

Tyler says we are only trying to stop people doing the same things now that we did when we were young.

Tyler says we should be able to "draw outside the lines" and not have to conform to an ideal society. I have to admit that I agree with many of Tylers statements.

IG, Tumorboy, Tyler and all you others who are scared to post - your comments would be appreciated.

In the meantime see a small glance of the world Tyler would have my lovely car live in :)



3 comments:

Mark J said...

I actually agree with Tylers assertion that we are trying to ban everything thats fun. Skyworks are a good example. I can see fire works being banned simply because of the idiots who start fires though careless use. What I'm unsure of however, is how to limit the problem without banning....

Anonymous said...

No Comment!
TBoy

Anonymous said...

Cha bro - Man datz 1 full sic ass Capri. Bet u pul sum wiked ass hoes in dat ride eh?