Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Movie Madness



Anyone who knows me, knows I am a walking database on movies. I often get calls from friends who ask me questions like.. "What was the movie with Clint Eastwood and the girl who played Matthew Brodericks sister in You Can Count on me?".

If I could just harness the brainpower required to process all that information and channel that into a more proactive direction I wouldnt be relying on Lotto to save me from lifes' woes.

In the meantime I can only point out they are talking about Absolute Power. Fools !!!!!

The best online database for movies can be found here. Enjoy the masses of information I digest (without thinking), that slowly erodes any other room that could be taken up by - say - spell'n un suchlike stuff.

One of the best movie reviewer guys on the net is here. James is a brilliant reviewer, and I've almost never disagreed with him. (except the time he gave the Phantom Menace 4 stars - He must have been on drugs THAT day).

1 comment:

Mark J said...

Disclaimer: I dont know every movie ever made. I am not the be-all or end-all of movies. I just know a bit about movies. :)