Friday, November 02, 2007

Emails

Today I got a lovely email from NFG.

The email was one of those "send them on" types - but I have to admit, I never do.
A couple of years back however, I decided that I was going to tell the few people capable of hearing the words, exactly what they meant to me. It was important to me, but at the same time, once said, I really didn't feel the need to repeat it again - well, maybe not in so many words.
Perhaps it's my Aries nature, but for better or worse I always say what I feel, usually when I'm feeling it. For the rest of my time on the planet I'm more likely to give you shit, or take the piss - perhaps pausing to be ever so slightly more honest after a bottle of wine; increasing more so after two.

So the lesson here, is not to get me drunk unless you want the truth -


You want the truth? You cant handle the truth!

And NFG? Simply said girl, I love you to bits.
And for that, a single drink - I don't need.

3 comments:

Di Mackey said...

I've been telling you truths for years, Mark ... do you ever listen?

NEVER, hardly ever, although you did leave Dunedin ... evil laughter.

Fish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.