Thursday, November 15, 2007

Harsh language - you have been warned

We live in sad times. Now, more than any other time in my so called life, I'm acutely aware of my personal liberties slipping through my fingers.

On prime time news they devote nearly two minutes on how to wash hands, at the same time telling me that 58 percent of men don't after going to the bathroom. What they fail to mention is that the highest concentration of fecal matter is on the taps in that very same bathroom. So do you - or don't you?

They are planning to ban private fireworks sales - no doubt in an attempt to protect us from ourselves - preferring that we pay to see professional displays - when if fact, more people were injured at professional shows this year.

I read somewhere that Intelligent Design, is raising its head again, and somewhere else that it would take twenty years to get a man on the moon again (if we got them there in the first place). Maybe we shouldn't aim so high? Can you feel it happening around you? the averageness of it all...

For all our gains here on Earth - Of late I feel we are devolving as a species. Perhaps it's because there's not enough lead in our diet? Perhaps because we create a society where stupid people aren't allowed to kill themselves by seeing how many fireworks they can light in their mouths?

We are encouraged to be average. In a society where average is king (and wrong is someone else's fault and failure is fine), expectations seem lowered year by year. There exists a tribe who's whole dogma is to create a "one size fits all" society, where no one has to worry about anything anymore. Wrapped in cotton wool - protected from self-harm, there is no life - and little way forward.

In this society it seems the television show Californication shouldn't be allowed to exist. What a load of bollocks. They have to ban something this week I guess.

There should be MORE shows where Nuns (in dream segments) offer blow jobs - where people dare to show their inadequacies, and their desire to evolve, improve if you will.
And to those who strive to show the rest of us the way to live, using their bland and boring lives lives as an example; I have to say - a big Fuck You - while I still can. Because you can bet, if we don't all stand up for what we believe in , they'll have us all burning witches before too long - just wait and see. Puritans have a fine track record, when there are so many infidels for the furnace.


Good morning Hell-A
In the land of the lotus eaters, time plays tricks on you.

One day you're dreaming, the next your dream has become your reality.
It was the best of times, if only someone had told me.

Mistakes were made, hearts were broken, harsh lessons learned

My family goes on without me - while I drown in a sea of pointless pussy

I don't know how I got here, but here I am -

Rotting away in the warm California sun.

There are things I need to figure out - for her sake at least.

The clock is ticking - the gap is widening -
She wont always love me - no matter what.

Doesn't sound like anyone needs saving here - right?

3 comments:

Di Mackey said...

Excellent work!!

Now, if we can just get something done about the idiotic social orientation over here in my world ...

Mark J said...

Sorry - I have to find a girlfriend first - World Peace be damned!

Fish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.