Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh my beloved snooze button


I've been losing on the sleep front recently. Being a night owl doesn't help when your alarm wakes you at 0600. I have to admit the mornings have been pretty rough of late.

But, you know, I've come to realise - if I could just bottle and sell the sleep I get between hitting the snooze button every morning, I'd be a very, very rich man.

I live for those four - five minute spaces of nirvana between presses. 6:20am comes all too soon.

I so need a clock that allows you to snooze forever!

4 comments:

Di Mackey said...

Hey, did you see ... Manic has awarded you a blogging award :)

Mark J said...

An award?
For moi?

Merci bien mon ami Manic

Anonymous said...

Well, you deserve it old chap :D

so you're brushing up your french. I've heard from Di the ladies like that in New Zealand. :P

Mark J said...

Ce que je sais est ce que je ne connais pas :)