Friday, June 22, 2007

The Friend Zone

I have to write about this sooner rather than later. The trouble is I always seem to begin this sort of post in the middle without a beginning or end, and I want to do a better job than that. Something with a low cringe factor is a must - and believe me that will take some work to accomplish!

In the meantime this clip pretty much sums up the experience of many of "us guys". I'm not sure the same applies to girls - comment if you disagree with me.

So...in this clip JD has 48 hours to kiss Elliot before he ends up in the friend zone. With minutes to spare he realises he has a short time left to complete their missed kiss - or else....

2 comments:

Jay said...

I never thought I'd hear myself say this- but it is possible guys think too much.

Mark J said...

Jay - you cant be serious!