Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagging


I've been tagged. There are rules. But there is a problem.
I don't know 8 bloggers!

So help me out. If you drop by and see this, and if you feel so inclined please help me out and tag yourself!

The rules come first:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Here it goes!

1. I have an inner monologue
2. I have a mild case of tourettes - i count random numbers aloud under my breath when I'm stressed. It beats swearing I guess.
3. I love the smell of coffee, but can't abide the taste.
4. Dogs like me - even scary ones - I have no idea why.
5. I'm a perfectionist about anything I do - except housework.
6. I practice random acts of kindness on a regular basis.
7. I don't eat cooked vegetables, though I eat many raw.
8. I am uncomfortable in close proximity to crowds.

Um...ok

Di - because you might actually do this.
Manic - because I'm interested in what you have to say.
Jay - For both the above reasons (I hope you can take the time away from your walks)

And as I said before - anyone else reading this - consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll do the tag thing when I have a bit of time, I'm in the middle of exams now, so not much time. I'll let you know when I've done it.