Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Week of Work

It's been an interesting week.
After all my concerns over my work life - out of the blue I got a call from someone I trust, and got an interesting look at a possible outcome to my current work concerns. I cant say too much at the moment, as a lot of stuff is being juggled - any you just don't want to upset those balls while they're flying through the air.

On the home front I'm still working nights; which pretty much stuffs up all of my days. My folks are arriving on Friday, so I can only hope my body clock gets back on track sooner, rather than later, although I wouldn't bet on that.

In the meantime Karsten sent me a photo of his family and their 2CV, which I slammed in a roundabout way a few posts back. Karsten - you rock, and your car - well I'd have to say it's so damn ugly it's cute. :)

No comments: