Friday, October 12, 2007

Running Man

I hate running. I really, really hate running. But even with the hating of the running thing going on, I realize of all the other physical exercise options, I hate running the least.

In order to cope with the tedium, and danger of running on the streets after dark, I brought a treadmill and have wired up my laptop to watch bite size movies while I run; at least until my fitness improves enough to keep up with all the other runners in the neighborhood. This may take some time. I am a pathetic running man.

This week I've been running through Scrubs episodes (so to speak). Next week perhaps Frasier - I don't know yet, I'll see where the muse takes me.

Anyway; one of the things I like about Scrubs is the music. As I warmed down tonight I caught this song at the end of an episode. Although it may be a bit of a downer - subject wise, It really is a lovely little song, and worthy of a listen.

No comments: