Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thinking is bad.


I've been thinking this weekend, specifically about the challenges in becoming a real grown up; how you life suddenly takes on a different dimension, and you have to start thinking of others before yourself.

I guess that an obvious example would begin with your own family. Your life becomes so much more complicated when you have to consider that the outcomes of your decisions affect not only you, but those most dear to you. Just the thought of that would send me into a sort of mini paralysis - unwilling to make major changes without weighing up the alternatives to the nth degree. Maybe not... what do i know... I've never been there.

Married with children?
I still stand in awe of you guys.
My life is simple by comparison; although it could do with being a little more complicated every now and again.
I need to be kept on my toes.

No comments: