Monday, July 23, 2007

The dark art of staying single

I'm risking it all and buying a lounge suite from Brew King.

How, could that in any way scare of any potential dates - you may ask?
Answer: I'm thinking about buying a 3 seater couch and (gasp) two lay-z-boy's.

I chatted to Brew King today, in order to get the low-down, after Asquared announced to all and sundry that Lay-z-boys were for old bastards, and she wouldn't have them in her home.
Matt did confirm, that said chairs were popular with the 'younger set' in the more conservative south, but as one traveled up the island they became more a typical senior persons' purchase. I was stunned to say the least - having sat in the chair itself, reveling in the thought that it reminded me of James T Kirks command chair, I wondered to myself How could this not be cool?

So - a life time of solitude, or Kirk's chair. What would it be?

I guess I have only one thing to say to anyone mad enough to want to get close to me ; "Love me - love my chairs". :)


C'mon now, It's my turn in the chair Jim

No comments: