Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Scalpers shit me!

I've been thinking a lot about these tossers onselling U2 tickets for the St Patricks Day concert next March.

There are some out there who subscribe to the "Market Forces" arguement - basically saying the price of a ticket is what people are prepared to pay for them. I'd like to see these people on the receiving end of a similar deal in their own lives - the souless bastards!

OK - so these tossers camped out to get tickets... I dont have a problem with that BUT for those people to immediately put them on Trademe at a fifteen times profit - that bothers me. And it really bothers me that people pay fifteen times the book value of these tickets! You MUGS!

Congrats to the guys and girls who posted fake bids and abuse. God love ya!

Remember these guys only scalp tickets because someone will buy them!

So...I dont feel sorry for the idiots who pay for scalped tickets BUT I feel for fans that have waited 12 years for this moment, and can not afford to pay for something, that given half a chance, they would have been able to afford at $100 a ticket.

Thanks to Jim, I get to go for $100 - but if I didn't have a ticket I wouldn't take one off a scalper - even if he was lying face down in the street with 100 knives in his back, in case I caught something nasty off him. They're diseased you know .....

No comments: