Monday, December 26, 2005

Home for the holidays



Yippee - I'm home in Dunnoz for the holidays (Dunedin,New Zealand).

At this time of the year I really enjoy the break from my own life, enjoying the stresses and worries of others!

So whilst heading out to numerous cafe's and eating too much I can listen to all the latest gossip from my Dunedin friends, and post them on the interweb thingy for everyone else to see.

So who's doing what with whom, where, I hear you asking?

Absolutely bloody nobody, with no-one, nowhere! - and I smell a rat!

I believe this is one huge conspiracy, and I vow to get to the bottom of it. They wont be able to keep any secrets once i ply them with chocolates and Christmas drinkies so watch this space !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo :)

Anonymous said...

It's my good friend sharz - who I'll be having many lunches with over the next couple of weeks. She's very shy dont you know :)

Anonymous said...

Mark!! I've just become totally unavailable for those lunches you mentioned!! I have to wash my hair and hang around the appartment in my PJ's :0)

Anonymous said...

Did you know I have "that" passport photo of you scanned - ready to use at a moments notice.

And if I'm not lunching I'll have a lot of spare time on my hands :)