Saturday, November 05, 2005

100% Pure Bullshit

Well here it is.... My first absolute rant.

100% pure NZ be damned - Was listening to Radio Live the other day and totally agreed with Michael Laws and his damnation of all those morons who throw fast food wrappers on to the street.

Talked with tumour boy about this - and we both agreed that it was about time to reintroduce the "Be a tidy Kiwi" program. For once I wish the Green voice in our parliment would raise the small issues - Like keeping NZ clean, and do something about it.

As I keep saying there's nothing as big as the little things. Frankly I'd feel much happier about my country if i wasnt visually assaulted by KFC and McD wrappers everytime I walk down the street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with the 100% Pure - it's bullshit. 1080 pellets everywhere...toxic shellfish due to discharge from boats. Very high asthma rates. Campylobacter off the charts. Blame fast food outlets if you will, but it's those Kiwis throwing the wrappers! Those foul greasy joints supply rubbish bins for the rubbish. The rubbish belongs IN them. I completely agree, be tidy Kiwis!