Sunday, May 07, 2006

Updated - the week that was.

The sun is out , and it's a beautiful day in the City of Sails, and the great news is I've managed to enjoy the weekend.
Last night I caught up with Tumorboy and Scrabble Queen, who plied me with food, icecream, and good cheer: a most excellent combo.
This morning I've caught up with friends for lunch, and I've done a few mods to the blog, like adding a countdown timer for my upcoming ski trip.
My helicopter has been modified to allow for easier starting, and is one step closer to its first flight, and I've finally managed to start sorting through the photo's I took when down in Dunedin.

Whilst talking photo's I see the Qantas Photography Award finalists are here. While I may have an issue with how the media slant their print articles, photographs by themselves allow an individual to apply their own opinion and emotion. Perhaps a truer medium than print?

Finally, just for fun, I found my band name is "The Gagging Pope". Excellent!



Your Band Name is:



The Gagging Pope


No comments: