Thursday, May 25, 2006

Becoming a Browncoat


I've moved on from Scrubs, and am now devouring Firefly, which is an old cancelled TV show written by Joss Whedon.

It's shiney, and I've noticed, just a few episodes in, that I seem to be picking up the vocab.

Whedon has created another amazing universe to go along with his other creations Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.

Ironically Quizmaster Girl has recently purchased the full box set of Buffy and Angel and cant - stop - watching - them. It's the new drug I conjure.

Anyway, I'm only five episodes in but I tell you - it's the most interesting series I've seen in a long time. Rent it if you can.

So seriously - is it really that good? Thats the notion!

Finally! ; at last a quote that seems to sum up my life thus far - especially when people give me "that look" - as if to say "What the hell...."

I should now say "You just can't open the book of my life, and read from the middle."

Amen to that - so you better be going now - lest the Reever's get you.

No comments: