Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another lesson in the making

Obsession isn't a strong point of mine any longer. Sooner or later you just have to accept that for a relationship to exist both parties have to feel the same way. Unrequited love is pathetic, and unhealthy - except maybe in the romantic comedy. And you should know my feelings on that genre by now.

When you cant move on.... well then you get something less than either party deserves. Something, maybe like this;

Powerful stuff - the more I hear it the more I like it. The song that is; never the message. Never this message in real life, I can assure you.

2 comments:

Jacie said...

OMG that's scary! Very powerful as you say but I think someone should play her 'I can't make you love me...if you don't' Am trying to 'move on' myself at the moment (with little success) but good to see I'm not THAT crazy!! Great posting again

Mark J said...

Fiona Apple's definitely an acquired taste - I'd have to agree that she's pretty intense. Elvis Costello did say this song was the high point of this particular concert :)