Friday, August 04, 2006

Skiing but not as we know it.

Night Skiing on Friday nights!
It seems that the snow conditions were stellar "last week", but upon my arrival it has rained on the ski field, turning beautiful snow into sheet ice with delicate sugar type snow frosting.

While a new dumping a snow will always be appreciated, one can get by in the meantime with a pair of ice-skates. I refuse to let the conditions get me down - I can yet attain a new level of ski-godliness, which I hasten to add, has nothing to do with being clean.

So to those planing on staying next week - get all your bitching over before you arrive, as I wont have a bar of it while you're here. Speaking of bar's, you'll be pleased to know the beer, wine and food remain top notch, as always.

And to anyone contemplating visiting New Zealand, a winter stay in Queenstown is a must.

Anyhoo - gotta rush. To the pub!!!!

No comments: