Saturday, August 05, 2006

Damn spelling mistakes

Shoot this man!

At the moment I'm writing from an Internet Cafe, getting charged 10 cents a minute, and though I have all the time in the world I still tend to rush.
Normally I take my time online and although some of my blogs dont seem it - I actually make an effort to try and make some sense in my posts. Nothing pisses me off more than checking my blog remotely via my mobile and finding a spelling mistake - knowing full well I can't change it until the next day. God - it's like wearing a red and green sock at the same time, and being told you cant change them (even though there's an identical pair in your sock drawer)- anarchy!!!!
On the plus side; I'm definately getting used to the snow conditions here - and am fast becoming a confident skier on ice. The break from home is working well and although I'm missing Cheezel's hugs, I'm already losing track of world events. I hear there have been major hassles at work, but I'm managing to skirt a fine line between gossip and getting involved. Juicy stuff all the same...

My biggest worry at the moment is why they havent voted off Santino in Project Runway. [Beware: Possible Spoilers in link]. The man is horrid!!!!!!!

So, apart from Project Runway, life is good, though I can't help but think peace in the Middle East will ever happen, if I can't even begin to forgive Telecom. So I must work on that... oh and my spelling... maybe just the spelling then?

2 comments:

Di Mackey said...

Well, you try posting about Bush's little weasel in the UN and calling him Tom Bolton eh wot.

Not only that, a friend pointed it out a couple of days later. Somehow, spelling mistakes look less dumb.

Anonymous said...

Hey...why did you waste your time "blogging" on about Project Runway"?? Wot a load of crap!!! You know there is more exciting viewing on NZ TV than that rubbish such as...........The Amazing Race for starters. Why don't you do a thing about that and how we all hope the hippies win and thank GOD the oldies are gone. Just have to get rid of MoJo and the Prep Boys then everything will be fine :0) I just can not get enough of Phil and did I ever tell you about the time I was in Melbourne and he was there doing some sort of a photo shoot...... call me sometime and I will fill you in on the rest. :0)