Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Outlook for Thursday

Worst post ever!

Ha!

Life has paid back my perfect day post in spades.

Everything is still ok - but I have the shitiest network fault in the world to deal with at the moment. This only goes to prove that there is most possibly "a god" and that he enjoys tormenting me on occasion. Oh wait - upon reflection - my entire life :)

I dropped into see Tumorboy and Scrabble Queen for a lovely dinner. Tumorboy will probably have to retire his meatball recipe now - it cant get any better. It's no longer fair on the other dishes he creates.
This coupled with a nice bottle of Merlot equals a perfect evening - just what i needed to relax after a really long day yesterday - thanks guys.

I still dont know when I'm heading to Dunnoz - I must get my shit together!

Two days to skiing - and all I want to do is sleep. This is truely pathetic.

No comments: