Monday, July 10, 2006

Hehe - You have been warned

To:
all

Subject: (Fwd) WARNING!
CC:

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:06:53 +1200
Status: normal
From: [deleted]

Reply-to: [deleted]


------- Forwarded message follows -------
Date sent: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 18:07:54 +1200

>
>
> Generally, I hate the warnings that get sent around, but I have to
> admit that this one is important. Please protect everyone you know by
> sending this to your entire email list.
>
>
> If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey
> and asks you to show him your bum, DO NOT show him your bum. This is a
scam.
> He only wants to see your bum.
>
>
>
> I wish I'd got this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

------- End of forwarded message -------

1 comment:

Mark J said...

BTW: Thanks to Stan for this tip!