Sunday, April 23, 2006

How Love should be?


Daydream delusion,
Limousine, eyelash,
Oh baby with your pretty face.
Drop a tear in my wineglass,
Look at those big eyes: See what you mean to me.
Sweet-cakes and milkshakes ,
I'm delusion, angel
I'm fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think : Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from,
We have no idea where we're going,
Latched in life, Like branches in a river,
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I'll carry you , You'll carry me
That's how it could be
Don't you know me?
Don't you know me by now?

Rent this film, then this one. Watch them one after the other, preferably on a overcast rainy day. Perhaps a little close to home for both actors, Hawke and Delphy got Oscar nominations for their work in the second film, which is shot in real time (for all you film geeks out there)....

1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

I also noted that poem.
Loved it.

Loved those movies in fact ... first one, a recommend by you, the second one found for 10nzd in Istanbul, much treasured.

Hey, get thee over here ... it's under 2 hours by fast train from here to Paris. Maybe Julie's out there some place still ;)