Monday, April 17, 2006

And a good time was had by all

Not me - again

Thanks to Shars, IG and many others my birthday celebrations were a success. It was exactly what I wanted - a chance to catch up with my Dunedin friends, and have a great time.

It was funny to see the large array of wigs being worn - all due to the theme, which was "Dress how you were when you were 20". Not when I was 20 - Craig (who wore his school uniform) :)

When I walked in It didnt even recognise Petri with his "Series 1 Black Adder" Wig - I actually waited to be introduced. Absolutely brilliant.
Petri

I did however notice a distinct lack of walking frames, which I believe will be paying a larger part in 20 years when I am planning my 3rd "20th Birthday".

Thanks once again to those of you who took part in the celebrations, and also to all the well wishes from friends overseas, and out of Dunedin - I look forward to catching up with you all soon!

M.

No comments: