Friday, March 05, 2010

Inhuman Resources


It amazing how easily you can be dragged back into the fray.
Its amazing how the faintest smell of a situation can take the floor from beneath you; how other peoples issues can suddenly become yours again.

I know life shouldn't always be about me, so when I realize I've been hijacked on the back of someone else's amygdala, I get kinda angry that I haven't let the old stuff go.

Sometimes you have to be realistic and know that some things are bigger than you and me, and that revenge for wrongdoing only happens in the movies or our dreams.

For now I just hope that the one fundamental law of the universe is simply "What goes around, comes around".

Because justice is just so important to me right now, I really need to believe that.

2 comments:

Deadlyjelly said...

"Sometimes you have to be realistic and know that some things are bigger than you and me, and that revenge for wrongdoing only happens in the movies or our dreams."

Ok, see, THIS is where you're going wrong. Revenge is a realistic goal. You just need to focus, plan and make the motherfucker die screaming.

If you're stuck, refer to The Long Kiss Goodnight. Based on a true story, I understand.

x

Deadlyjelly said...

But SERIOUSLY - I do believe what goes around comes around three times worse. It helps if you are grateful for what you have and what surrounds you.

LOVE YA!

x