Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Christmas wish

At his time of the year one could be excused for wanting to pack your bags and run away from home.

Unfortunately, finding that ever elusive off switch somewhere on your kids body is just another pipe dream.
I have a dream people - a dream of a life without complications, mortgage payments, or responsibilities. Imagine all the people - we could join our friends, and run away together with copious bottles of wine and great conversation, with nothing but time to burn - what a wonderful world that would be. Ask not what you can do with your dreams, but what they can do for you.

Hangovers and plagiarism optional, obviously. My dream - my rules - ok? :)



I've been talking drunken gibberish
Falling in and out of bars
Trying to get some explanation here
For the way some people are
How did it ever come so far?

3 comments:

Di Mackey said...

Oh come play in Europe ... :)

Di Mackey said...

Hmmm, do you know about 'Californication'? David's in it ... Claudia adores it, I'm curious but it's not here but I suspect we might like it.

xo

Mark J said...

I blogged on Californication a few weeks ago - It's a very funny show. I'm sure you'd love it too.

Maybe after dead like me?
Nah - another pipe dream, that one :)

http://absolutely100percent.blogspot.com/2007/11/harsh-language-you-have-been-warned.html