Friday, December 14, 2007

Bob has a message.

Sums up so many little things of late; some small meaning in this time and space.
Ten minutes, hours, days, or years later - who can possibly tell.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Bob Dylan - Most of the time.



Most of the time
I'm halfway content,
Most of the time
I know exactly where I went,
I don't cheat on myself, I don't run and hide,
Hide from the feelings, that are buried inside,
I don't compromised and I don't pretend,
I don't even care if I ever see her again
Most of the time.


.

2 comments:

Di Mackey said...

Hey, I had never heard this Dylan song before ... tempted to finally watch this particular movie too ...

Mark J said...

Dylan is an amazing song writer, but I just cant rate his voice.
I'm sure there are a lot more people that disagree with me on that, but I have to be honest.
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind is a brilliant movie, but like Dylans voice, not to everyones taste.