Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Cute is not enough sonny boy!


The horror of the pickles aside, I would like to take this moment to wish all that lurk and post here a very Merry Christmas.

Take care out there, but remember; I need you all back here on the 27th, or the kid (above) doesn't get a present. Do not test me people - his needy manner will not sway me :)



May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.

~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Jacie said...

Happy Christmas Mark to you and yours - I love your blog - it's a great mix of thought-provoking and crazy stream of consciousness - that's a compliment by the way! Keep up the good work
Jules

Mark J said...

Thanks for the lovely comments. It's nice to know that other people drop by from time to time, especially when they say hello.
I hope you enjoy the holiday break - and never fear, my general madness will continue for some time yet. :)