Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mandolin Rain - Bruce Hornsby

Forgive my seemly never ending musical posts of late; I'm still in a holding pattern, my first week back here in Auckland. Blame it on the humidity and the power naps.

Cryptically - I'm trying to end something old, in the hope that it may somehow start something new; damning the consequences - once again the nose spites the face. :)

Eventually we all have a chance to risk a lifetime of inaction by action. Perhaps by taking a road never before traveled, an alternate ending may present itself.

Sorry about the video content - but this song is hard to find online :)



Think about her when I hear that whistle blow
I can't change my mind
I knew all the time that she'd go
But that's a choice I made long ago

1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

I forgot I loved this and never knew its name anyway.

Thank you and I'm fine with this music bender.

Good luck
xo