Thursday, January 31, 2008

Delusional Moi

I live too much in my head.
How much of what I know is real, how much imagined, how much misinterpreted?
Do I want to know the truth? Can I handle the truth?
Can I survive the truth?

All questions to which I need answers - and unfortunately for me, required sooner rather than later.

I uploaded this clip to Youtube the other day - I'm sure it won't last long, but I think it shows exactly why living in your head is a bad thing - especially when it comes to thinking about woman you are attracted to.

By the way - this may not be safe for work. Parental discretion advised.

1 comment:

Jacie said...

oh the pain! excellent clip and very apt since the love of my life dumped me 2 weeks ago for the love of his life (oh it wasn't me after all then?!). I'm still in the 'can't think about him without crying' stage but this clip made me laugh and maybe puts it in perspective. Though why would anyone leave someone as lovely as John Cusack? .....or me come to think of it!