Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The story thus far


(with help from the Cohen's and Bill Shakespeare)

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date

Translation: You're hot, but I may have left my run a bit late.

I fear this whole interweb dating is starting to wear a bit thin.
Time marches on, Adour cools. Perhaps it wasnt the best idea.
Attila the Hun. Ivan the Terrible. Henry the Eighth. What do they have in common?
Obviously the same middle name - but my point, as I meander through this post is...
That perhaps those of us that are single, are because we are meant to be - and that it is just that simple.

Perhaps....The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

I will however keep you up to date with the latest happenings, as they come to hand.

No comments: