Sunday, March 09, 2008

Time Capsule Blog

Because I'm censoring my posts at the moment, I'm not saying what I should. Years from now this wont matter - my current anger, sadness or frustration - meaningless after its best buy date.

So - I have this idea - a blog site you can send posts to, but only to display them 20 years later.
You've heard of RAM - or read only memory, right? This would be write only memory :)

I think it would make me feel better - knowing I got it out of my system, and that one day someone might sign on for the inane ramblings of a Kiwi male, albeit 20 years after iPod touch's and 50inch wide screen TV's were deemed cool.

This, on the other hand, made me feel better right now.



You're getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder
And I don't understand, and I don't understand
But if I kiss you where it's sore
If I kiss you where it's sore
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all

1 comment:

Mark J said...

If you liked that clip try this one;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p62rfWxs6a8

Although when I first heard it I could have sworn she said "You are my Swedish downfall" as the first line :)