Saturday, February 23, 2008

More Mayer

I have too much stuff. I know that I'm compensating, but sometimes you just cant get what you want. Last weekend I stepped away from the path of rampant consumerism, toward something I truly desired. Although the outcome was expected, I'll never regret it: not for one second.
Life is a journey of twists and turns. The only thing I know is that if there is to be a next time for us, it will be her turn to find me. After all she's "it".




I'm dizzy from the shopping mall
I searched for the joy but i bought it all
It doesn't help the hunger pain
And a thirst I'd have to drown first to ever satiate

1 comment:

Jacie said...

LOVE this! you keep introducing me to great songs I've somehow missed along the way. 'Something's missing' - yeah I feel that too!