Friday, February 08, 2008

My life as a Cigar


Posts here may look bizarre of late. I have to admit I've been pulling some long hours over the last week. Working through the night and sleeping until lunchtime dictates most days start by waking with a headache that just wont quit - but I assure you things are mostly fine once I drag myself out of bed. The worst part will be getting back into a normal sleep pattern once my current project ends.

All this information may explain (in part) the last post. I would be the first to admit that putting Aerosmith up against Kelly Clarkson in the same post may, on first glance, seem to indicate a less than stable mindset. Rest assured, the less than subtle juxtaposition has a method to its madness.

What actually happened, was that I decided to take a "walk" though Youtube, choosing videos as they came to mind. Using the whole six degrees of separation, I took the first and sixth video and posted them together. I think it says as much about my musical diversity, as it does my state of mind.

Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar I guess.

Yeah - I don't believe that either. :)

No comments: