Thursday, January 11, 2007

Being

I was watching a documentary on the making of the new Beatles album "Love" this evening.

Listening to the songs that I grew up on I'm reminded of the sublime abilities of Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starkey, pausing to wonder if a similar potential lies within all of us, if we only had the courage to believe it true.

I believe that when I was younger I was good at photography, and music - but those talents have atrophied as I became more focused on less important things. I hope it's not too late to reverse the trend, and in some way, rediscover some part of me that I've lost somewhere along the way. I've been feeling less than complete for some time, and I'm unsure why.

1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

You're a bloody brilliant photographer ... nothing's changed, you just became slack with your talent, preferring work over your art ... writes the smiling one.

Dust off the camera, no more excuses.