Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lost, my internet connection is.



Forget power outages, floods, snow and other natural disasters. The real tragedy is me sitting at home tonight with no internet!
And unlike those lovely people from South Canterbury, who can go days without power, and refuse to complain - I start to bitch angrily after 10 minutes without my beloved web. I have truely started on the path to the dark side, that is an Aucklander..

Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

On the positive side, I'm really looking forward to my South Island trip. The snow conditions look excellent!

1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

Snow ... ?

30oC tomorrow. Of course, two days on and we could get 12.

No internet brrrrrrrrrr ... horrible. I got shaky on your behalf.