Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blast from the Past


Courtesy of the Kodak snap I take you now to Peter Fish's 21st. Again the late 80's or early 90's

Sheik Delmorphious and Terry with his Coro Street hat (and the blue shirt again, no less).
I remember many a night in the company of these two gents. Whether it was a late night meal at the Dragon Cafe, or a party at Dick Street, the place to be, was where these guys were.
I'm sure it still is - but it seems my love of partying ebbs around the time theirs seems to heat up -and I fear this will always be the case.

Del-boy - you're a legend. I look forward to catching up in August. The Mornington Tavern on a Thursday night? See you there :)

1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

The Mornington Tavern ... you do take me back when I read here, and I recognise everyone ... even you in the previous post.

Yes, I am open to bribes if anyone wants to know who Mark is ;)