Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm Fine.


I'm fine - really I am.
IG - I have not given back everything I've borrowed over the years. So you don't need to plan an intervention.
Mum - I'm not saying I will never be a Dad. I just think that it is a possibility you might consider....

Sheesh!!! - maybe sometimes I have a thought, and write it down - and god forbid I write a load of crap that isnt true. :)

So in the meantime, dont think it's all doom and gloom, It's just that I cant write nice stuff all the time. Life just isnt like that, and neither am I.
Regular transmission will resume soon. And it will be about Top Gear.

Love
Mark.

2 comments:

Di Mackey said...

Come to Europe ... aim for spring/summer ... travel, it's the solution for almost everything, especially 'material for one's blog'.

xx

Anonymous said...

This is much better, I have no intention of returning any of the things I've borrowed from you, so don't get any funny ideas.
I look forward to your next posting.