Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thinking of you.


Its amazing how many times a day i think about absent friends.
Some memories surface yearly, others monthly; weekly.
I like to keep in touch, but sometimes you cant help but drift away over time.

It takes a special bond to maintain some kind of equilibrium; an equal force of attraction that keeps people close, yet at a comfortable distance.
I wonder if merely thinking about the people you love is enough to maintain a delicate balance in the universe..

Some days I hope there are small amount of power in those thoughts of love; like they'd somehow made a difference in this 1+1=2 world. I hope the one I think of daily would know it somehow.

Then again, perhaps that where headaches come from... :)

Every now and then I need to remind myself the sweet is never as sweet, without the sour.

No comments: