Friday, May 29, 2009

Next to Godliness


My house is spotless; spiderwebs that once wouldn't have raised my ire have been banished and my bathrooms smell ever so slightly of chlorine bleach.

My parents arrived last night.

After surveying all this "clean" in front of me I've decided that I need to invite people to stay more often.

Requests for catch-ups have already arrived on my cellphone. It appears my folks are in demand, and by association myself included (well hopefully) :-)

I'm taking a long weekend; there is much swanning around Auckland to be done, and so little time.

1 comment:

Deadlyjelly said...

Can you send them up the road for a while? Think a couple of days will do it :-D

Wonderful catching up with y'all last night. I would also like to book your parents for a brunch up at ours some morning. Oh, and you too of course.

x