Sunday, December 28, 2008

In a lifetime

A visit to Deadlyjelly's house is always an education. Upon entering there is the compulsary kissing of the house "blarney stone", before venturing upstairs to the dulcet tones of one of the many possible Enya songs on offer, until you finally come across the house shrine to Bono.

While this can be a shock to the uninitiated, you can often miss it when you're so away from home. So with all this in mind I dedicate this Youtube clip to Hunkahubby and Niamh - so far away from the comforts of home, especially as witnessed by the body language in this photo.




Grab the kleenex. I wont tell a soul !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew said, is he an honorary Irishman for the purposes of this post?

Aw, thanks a million for the toon. I am so touched - although I would have been MORE touched if I could stand Bono. Which I can't. He puts me off my food, which is largely unforgivable

Mark J said...

I definitely see Andrew as having a foot in both camps.
Had a notion about Bono, to be truthful. :)

Looking forward to catching up when you arrive - by car per chance?