Monday, November 06, 2006

Di's trip to the Dentist


Master Poe: At times the task you face, may seem overwhelming. And you may feel unequal to what is required.

Young Kane: Master, I observe others, and they seem to know the way.

Master Poe: Do you?

Young Kane: I am puzzled and unsure. I move one way, and then another. To no purpose.

Master Poe: And therefore, grieve.

Young Kane: Yes, master.

Master Poe: The sage has said "Others are contented, I alone am drifting. Not knowing where I am. I am different. I am nourished by the great mother. In an uncertain hour, the wise man acknowledges uncertainty.

Good luck Di

5 comments:

Mark J said...

Hmmm ok - so this applies to me as well :)

Di Mackey said...

Could be more you ... dental visits have a way of grounding this chick completely in the reality of the now.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, right, hmmm, okay, hmm, I'm getting there, hmmm. Good luck Di. There!

paris parfait said...

Clever post - you'll be fine, Di!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a Monday 6 Nov, because I was coming back from the USA, it looks like I didn't miss much :)